The moment of unveiling

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

what is your feeling when it's the day of unveiling...


something like waiting for SPM result where after all spend 2 yrs to study so hard and just before the slip open, have an eye peep into it .. the kind of ' finally' feel


for me, after 10 mths of long waited days... it's just like those husband in HK cantonese drama waiting outside of hospital operation room.


First- i heard baby crying coming out from the room, yes, i know my little baby girl finally came to this world.


Second- when the nurse carry the baby out from the room, i am so anxious to see her.


speechless when i saw her sleeping in nurse arm while carrying her to the baby room; my heart melt when she first open her eye and smile at me.~~~




my friend advice me : this is just the beginning, still long way to go.

I dun care, the joy of become a father well pay off. ;D

0 comments:

Sudoku Game

Supplied by Sudoku

Come, Now is the time

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP